The Aura seamlessly blends sustainability, functionality, and convenience into one eye-catching container. Every detail in construction was intentionally crafted to last years with materials that consider sustainability and longevity. Our durable and weather resistant recycled lumber is the ideal choice for the structure of a highly versatile and long-lasting waste and recycling station. The Aura’s upscale appearance and high-quality construction create the perfect recycling and waste container for people who care.
- Sloped lid keeps the top of the bin free from precipitation and litter build up while leading it away from the opening to keep contents dry and clean
- Front door access and rigid liners allow for easy servicing
- Optional front door signage allows a large visible space that can be seen from afar to designate streams and simplify waste diversion
- Aura recycled lumber units are made from approximately 700 recycled milk jugs and were created to be impenetrable from moisture, pests, UV Rays, and harsh weather conditions
- Stainless steel hinges and heavy-duty screws complete the construction of a container that is built to last